- broker cancel
- See Optional Parameters below for more information. If no parameters are used, then the command does a search with all parameter values set to default.
This command allows you to search through the broker from the command-line in your chat window. It provides the following benefits versus the in-game broker search window:
- It allows you to search for multiple types of items at once (ie, you can search for slash, crush, and pierce weapons all at the same time.
- It allows you to search for more than one "slot" type of item at the same time. In other words, you can search for head gear, ear wear, and rings at the same time.
- It allows you to search for more than one type of "special" effect on an item at the same time. For example, you can search for items that have strength and wisdom on them.
- It allows you to sort your search by price (ascending or descending) or by item name (ascending or descending)
- It makes doing similar searches easier since you can simply create an alias to run your search at any point.
(Note: If you do not override a parameter value, it will use the default setting. Therefore, it is not necessary to use every parameter listed below on all searches unless you wish to override the default.)
IMPORTANT: The paramters that do not begin with a hyphen (-) MUST come before those parameters which do in your command! So, the best rule of thumb is to use parameters in the order they are listed below. You may leave any of them out, but you cannot use the 'hyphen' parameters before the non-hyphen parameters.
- MinPrice and MaxPrice accept any number between 0 and 9999000000 copper pieces.
Class can by any class or archetype (e.g.,
- Class can by any class or archetype (e.g.,
- MinSkill and/or MaxSkill may be any of the following parameters:
- Tier, MinTier, and MaxTier may be any of the following parameters:
- Sort may be any of the following parameters:
- You should enclose the string in quotation marks.
- This parameter accepts the type(s) of items for which you are searching. Seperate multiple types with the pipe (|). Here is a list of the current item types accepted:
- This parameter accepts the slot(s) that the items for which you are searching can be equipped. Seperate multiple slot types with the pipe (|). Here is a list of the current slot types accepted:
- This parameter accepts the 'special' effect(s) found on the items for which you are searching. Seperate multiple special types with the pipe (|). Here is a list of the current special types accepted:
- Searches through the broker using the default parameters.
broker minprice 100 maxprice 1000 -type tradeskill|food
- This example searches for items that have a minimum price of 100 copper pieces, a max price of 1000 copper pieces and are of the tradeskill OR food types.
broker MinTier Treasured MaxTier Mythical MinSkill white MaxSkill orange Sort ByNameDesc -type slash|crush|pierce -slot primary1H|primary2H|primarydual -special Arcane|def|str