From 2017-01-15 to 2017-05-14
- 05:02 PM Feature - New #1897 (Implemented): Drone Control
Ensure that it can swap flawlessly between drone types.
Add debug information to drone functions.
- 05:01 PM Feature - New #1896 (Implemented): Mining Drone Support
Add mining drone support.
- 12:42 PM Feature - Enhancement #1894 (Implemented): Admin Page - Authorized List
Add a sub-page to AstroBot UI to make it easier to add to the authorized list.
- 09:52 AM Bug #1891: Burst Modules
Add command bursts to PAC CombatOnly.
- 02:44 PM Bug #1891 (In Progress): Burst Modules
groupID = 1770 (Command Burst)
typeID = 43551 (Mining Foreman Burst II)
- 10:22 AM Bug #1863 (Resolved): fleet mining with jetcans
This will be available in Patch # 18.
- 09:40 PM Bug #1863: fleet mining with jetcans
When adding a jetcan that you own to the approved list, add all existing jetcans that you own as well that don't alre...
- 10:48 AM Bug #1863: fleet mining with jetcans
Save the checkbox.
Add a routine to clean up the list of nonexistant jetcans.
- 10:47 AM Bug #1863 (In Progress): fleet mining with jetcans
Look into making a dump index command.
Looting still seems off sometimes. Add additional debug info to diagnose.
- 07:47 PM Bug #1889 (Implemented): Mining Foreman - Assigning Targets
Patch # 18 will assign the same target to different miners if the number of miners for a particular foreman is less t...
- 06:50 PM Feature - Enhancement #1892 (Rejected): Jetcan Options
Looking into the possible ramifications of changing the targetting of jetcans to include a distance of grater than 25...
- 06:47 PM Bug #1863 (Accepted): fleet mining with jetcans
Loot Page - Checkbox - Use Jetcan Permissions - When enabled, pilots will not touch (tractor/target/open) jetcans tha...
- 05:26 PM Feature - Enhancement #1890 (Implemented): Mining Foreman - Selective Focus Lasers
This will be available with Patch # 18.
- 02:01 PM Feature - Enhancement #1890: Mining Foreman - Selective Focus Lasers
Check to see if the person requesting a target has already been assigned a target and that target still exists.
- 10:55 AM Feature - Enhancement #1890 (Implemented): Mining Foreman - Selective Focus Lasers
Mining foremans can only use Strip Mine as a target selection option. Add in the option to use selective focus laser...
- 02:26 PM Bug #1891 (Resolved): Burst Modules
I need to do something with them for the following scenarios:
- 02:25 PM Bug #1889: Mining Foreman - Assigning Targets
(Foreman) Broadcast a poll to see who is a miner that has the foreman selected. Miners will only respond if they hav...
- 10:50 AM Bug #1884 (Implemented): Mining Foreman Option
Patch # 18 will have the miners check with the Mining Foreman before warping to an asteroid belt.
- 12:00 PM Bug #1889 (Implemented): Mining Foreman - Assigning Targets
When the number of targets remaining is less than the number of miners, allow the foreman to start duplicating target...
- 07:11 PM Bug #1885 (Resolved): Mining - Navigation Between Belts
Patch # 18 contains this bug fix.
- 06:27 AM Bug #1885 (Resolved): Mining - Navigation Between Belts
If Selective - Focus Lasers is selected, it should move to the next grid in the navigation route if none of the selec...
- 06:23 AM Bug #1884 (Implemented): Mining Foreman Option
As a miner, if I have selected to take orders from a mining foreman, the foreman should be telling me where to warp t...
- 11:55 AM Bug #1866 (Resolved): Orca Just Sitting at gate
Whenever the Orca is in fleet with other members he will fill his inventory just fine and use the command burst modul...
- 08:44 AM Bug #1863 (Resolved): fleet mining with jetcans
Discovered an issue while running multiple clients. Sometimes the mining foreman/orca will get hung up trying to loot...
Also available in: Atom