- Login: flibbidy
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-12-06
- Last connection: 2022-07-04
- 08:50 PM ISXEVE Feature - New #2211: Ability to repair modules damaged by overheating.
Be in space
Overload a module until it becomes damaged
Right click the module
Repair option is ...
- 07:49 PM ISXEVE Bug #2229 (New): Entity method :Jump broken
when on grid and in jump range of a stargate, executing the below script should jump you though the gate, however, ei...
- 09:05 PM ISXEVE Bug #2213: Customs Office entity .Name member acting odd
nevermind. "quoting out" the :Set field solves the problem
- 07:49 AM ISXEVE Bug #2213 (New): Customs Office entity .Name member acting odd
while attempting to add a list of customs offices from an entity iterator to a GUIlistbox, ive found that the listbox...
- 09:12 PM ISXEVE Feature - Enhancement #2212 (New): DirectionalScannerWindow add ability to change RANGE
currently we are able to see what the range is set to but we are unable to manipulate the value. i am trying to re...
- 10:01 PM ISXEVE Feature - Enhancement #1456: Ship directional scan control
with the looming change for the client going 64bit, i doubt yall are wanting to spend much time...
- 09:05 AM ISXEVE Bug #1314: IsWarpScramblingMe always returning FALSE
using the EVE_QueryEntities.iss testcases script that come with evebot, if a warp disrupting module ( Warp Disruptor ...
- 09:32 PM ISXEVE Feature - Enhancement #1456: Ship directional scan control
just here for my yearly check-in. now that Eve Pirates Little Helper isnt being updated it would be really nice to ...
- 02:07 PM ISXEVE Feature - Enhancement #1456: Ship directional scan control
just wondering if any progress has been made with being able to access and minipulate a ships directional scanner
- 03:12 PM ISXEVE Feature - Enhancement #1456: Ship directional scan control
according to a forum post at https://www.isxgames.com/f/threads/directional-scanner-usage.6974/#post-43055 cybertech...
Also available in: Atom