- https requests typically return one response; however, http requests (when the response is larger than 3000 or so bytes) will be split in to multiple responses.
- https requests are not as fast as http requests (for obvious reasons).
- This command utilizes multiple threads; therefore, your script will not wait/freeze after the command is issued.
- You may issue multiple "GetURL" commands at once. The requests will queue and be issued in the order they were received.
- Only http and https are supported at this time; however, any normalized URL should work regardless of the file type being retrieved.
- The response you receive from this command will be accessible via the "isxGames_onHTTPResponse" event.