- ShowStats SoundSystem [options] [output parameters]
ShowStats echoes various statistics regarding EQ2 to your chat window(s), the InnerSpace console, or to a file.
(At the present time, this command only has the functionality to display sound system statistics; however, this command may be expanded upon in the future.)
- By supplying a chattype, you are indicating to your client that the text that is being 'echoed' is that type of chat message. The benefit of this is that your text will have the same color as that 'message type', and that you will be able to use your chat window filters to either filter in or out your ISXEQ2 echo messages.
Output from your ShowStats command can be directed to one of three things: the Innerspace console, your chat windows (EQ2 screen), or a file. Basically, it works similarly to a command shell system as follows:
- directs the output to the Innerspace console
- directs the output to your chat windows (the EQ2 screen)
- directs the output to a file. This syntax will append the file you specify with your output.
- The default 'chat type' for this command is "motd".
- The default output parameter for this command is to the IS Console.
- The path for created files is the directory where ISXEQ2.dll is located.
- ShowStats SoundSystem
- ShowStats SoundSystem -chattype error > console
- ShowStats SoundSystem >> Mystats.txt