Recipeinfo (Data Type)¶
This datatype's primary function is to store and return recipe "details". The client does not need to know these details all of the time, so when the player examines an recipe, or when ISXEQ2 requests it, the details are downloaded from the server and stored in a cache.
The typical method of acquiring an instance of this datatype is via the ToRecipeInfo member of recipe.
- string Description
- string Device
- int NumClasses
- class Class[#]
- # is an integer between 1 and NumClasses
- int PrimaryComponentQuantityOnHand
- primarycomponent PrimaryComponent
- buildcomponent BuildComponent1
- buildcomponent BuildComponent2
- buildcomponent BuildComponent3
- buildcomponent BuildComponent4
- buildcomponent Fuel
- A component with a quantity of zero is not used.