isxeq2 (Data Type)¶
This DataType interacts with the extension itself.
- string Version
- Returns ISXEQ2 Version
- string APIVersion
- This version string will only be updated when/if ISXEQ2 has changes which require script authors to update their code in order to run without errors.
- bool IsReady
- Returns TRUE once the authentication and patching routines have finished and ISXEQ2 is TRULY loaded and ready to go. Your scripts should always check to make sure this is TRUE before continuing.
- int EQ2LocsCount
- int EQ2LocsCount[AllZones]
- bool IsValidEQ2PressKey["keyname"]
- Returns TRUE if the 'keyname' is a valid 'EQ2Press' key combination
- bool AfflictionEventsOn
- in milliseconds. Defaults to 500. This setting is persistant and saved in isxeq2settings.xml
- Creates an ISXEQ2 popup window (LGUI window). [Title and Status are optional.]
- This should be called in your script before doing any calls to the vendingcontainer datatype that would be occurring after any user manipulation of the system within the game.
- You don't need to use this in your script a lot, just at any point after which the user might have manually clicked on a vending container and messed with the settings that ISXEQ2 uses internally. (You would also want to do this once at the beginning of your script.)
- Clears the abilities cache (it will be rebuilt automatically when abilities are next used.) Issuing this command is typically only necessary when the character gains new abilities.