Project

General

Profile

Bug #2120

Market Order function is broken

Added by wanjizheng about 1 year ago. Updated 7 months ago.

Status:
Accepted
Priority:
Urgent
Assignee:
-
Category:
broken feature(s)
vbulletin_issue_id:

Description

Hi, it seems that the marketorder function is broken.  The following C# code worked fine before I AFK about 6 months ago.  Back to then I have used the same ISXEVE .NET wrapper as you updated on 28 Sep.  Now it can't retrieve any orders.  I also tried the script ("My Order") on the below website, but it doesn't work either:

https://www.isxgames.com/f/threads/howto-market-interaction.1932/#post-11949

 

  FrameLockManager myFLM = new FrameLockManager();
  List<MyOrder> myList_MyOrders;
  myFLM.Lock();
    #region FrameLock
    Extension myExt = new Extension();
    myExt.Me.UpdateMyOrders();
    myExt.EVE().ClearMarketOrderCache();
    #endregion
  myFLM.Unlock();

    myList_MyOrders = null;

    do
    {
        Thread.Sleep(1000);
        myFLM.Lock();

        #region FrameLock

        myList_MyOrders = myExt.Me.GetMyOrders();

        #endregion

        myFLM.Unlock();
    } while (myList_MyOrders == null);


Subtasks

Bug #2130: GetMyOrders and GetMarketOrders not workingDuplicate2020-02-02Actions
#1

Updated by wanjizheng about 1 year ago

Run the below Lavishscript:

function main()
{
    variable int i = 1
    variable index:myorder Orders
    variable int OrdersCount
           
    echo "Updating/Fetching My Orders..."
    Me:UpdateMyOrders
    wait 10
           
    OrdersCount:Set[${Me.GetMyOrders[Orders]}]
    echo Populating Orders List:: ${OrdersCount} items total

}  

Then return the following message:

Updating/Fetching My Orders...
Error:No such 'character' member 'GetMyOrders' @${Me.GetMyOrders[Orders]}
Populating Orders List:: 0 items total

#2

Updated by CyberTech 7 months ago

  • Category set to broken feature(s)
  • Status changed from New to Accepted

Also available in: Atom PDF